150 gr Caster sugar
150 gr Flour
1 pinch of Salt
1 tbsp of Vanilla extract
10 gr Baking powder
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until the egg white is stiff.
- In a bowl add the flower with the baking powder
- Fold slowly the egg whites in the egg yolks.
- Add the flower slowly.
- Bake for 25 min at 350°F/180°C.
- Cut it in half.
- Add half of the buttercream in the middle.
- And with the other half cover the cake.
- Sprinkle some macaroons and meringue on top.
800 Icing sugar
- Beat the butter for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the icing in stages and beat in between.
- For some fun play with some food coloring.